Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to know how to print on both sides of my printer. It…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to print on both sides of my printer. It is a Color Laser Jet Pro MFP M277dw

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your LaserJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/21/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

I am ready.

What is your computer operating system?

I will not allow you to securely connect to my printer or my computer. If this is the best you can do, then we can end now.
Lets get started or I am through with you.
I am on a Mac.

Are yo angry?

Absolutely. Can you help me or not.

The offer that you received for Secure Remote Assistance did not come from me. It was sent automatically by the system. It is optional, for convenience only, and the offer can just be ignored.

Please use the Apple icon in the top-left corner of your screen to open the System Preference window. Then select Printerz & Scanners. You should see the print server icon for your printer.

Select the icon for your printer and then select the Printer Preferences link. Thos will open a dialog box with two tabs. The items displayed under the layout tab include Print on Both Sides. I can be set to None, Flip on Long Edge, or Flip on Short Edge. In most cases, you will want to select Flip on Short Edge for 2-sided printing. Select Apply and/or OK to lock in this property.

If you have any questions or have problems with this advice, please let me know so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.