Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer communication is showing offline, but the printer is…

Customer Question
Printer communication is showing...

Printer communication is showing offline, but the printer is wireless and has power

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelsee

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

There is no communication from the computer and printer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/21/2018
Technician: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Chris Lindsey
Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer

Good afternoon, my name is ***** ***** I am your Professional Electronics Technician Expert.

With faster service I can connect to you via Remote Support to your computer and get your problem fixed, would you like to continue your question normally or also use Remote Support so we can repair your issue in a faster timely manner?

continue normally

Terrific. Can you verify on your printer physically, troubleshoot to the WiFi Setup page and make sure you are connected to the same router that your computer is connected to?

Thank you.

What is the make and model of your printer?

Ricoh mp c3004
Its a copier

Thank you. Are you able to connect to the Ricoh using an USB cable?

Unable to hook up to usb, witeless is comnected

Glad to hear. On your computer when you go to Printers, is your printer showing Offline still?

Technician: Chris Lindsey, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago

Good evening. I am following up on your question and would love to continue helping you.