Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Pixma 110 and it has stopped printing. The power…

Customer Question
I have a Pixma...

I have a Pixma 110 and it has stopped printing. The power light and the yellow light in the middle (feeder light?) are blinking. I tried turning it on and off and reseeding the ink tanks. I also checked to make sure no object was blocking the paper path. It still is blinking. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Canon Pixma 110

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Ip110

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

About a month ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/22/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.