Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I tried to print, but I have an E4 on my control panel and I…

Customer Question
I tried to print...

I tried to print, but I have an E4 on my control panel and I can't clear it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp deskjet 3630 All-in-Oneseries

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

Since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to get it cleared

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
1/21/2018
Technician: Patrick Evans,
 replied 4 months ago
Patrick Evans

Hello welcome to Justanswer.com my name is***** look forward to assisting you.

Technician: Patrick Evans,
 replied 4 months ago

Are you able to see the printer in your control panel? Where is the E4 displaying?

on my printer display. not able to see it in control panel
no more money. I can buy a new printer for less
Put my money back and forget the whole thing. Thanks for nothing!!!!
Don't want another tech. Just my money. I didn't get any help at all.
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Computer Science Engineer