Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need my voicemail on my phone turned off so I can send an…

I need my voicemail...

I need my voicemail on my phone turned off so I can send an receive faxes

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

When I tried to set it up everything works fine but the faxes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I keep getting a error message

1/21/2018
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

The easiest way to handle this is to set the auto answer on your printer/fax machine to tow rings and set your voicemail to 4 or more rings. Then whenever your fa machine is connected, it will have priority. When you are not using it, you can just disconnect it and your voicemail will work just as it always has.

f you have any additional questions or problems, please let me know so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.

If you have any additional questions or problems, please let me know, so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.

Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer