Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Laser jet pro MFP M177fw when I print, it chops of the right…

Customer Question
Hi laser jet pro...

Hi laser jet pro MFP M177fw when I print, it chops of the right hand side of the printing as though the width of the printed material is too wide

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac lap top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

I don't think I have updated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/20/2018
Technician: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you. Have you recently updated the MAC? If so you may need to update the printer driver as well. Please tell me the version of the MAC OS that you have so I can provide a link to the most recent printer driver. From the Apple menu, choose About This Mac to view your OS version number.

Please note: You may see offers for ADDITIONAL SERVICES that are automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. Please feel free to ignore them.