Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ive just purchased a Pixma TS9000 and followed instructions…

Customer Question
Ive just purchased a...

Ive just purchased a Pixma TS9000 and followed instructions but when initially switching on printer the support cde 1851 comes up and I cant clear it as I have inserted paper tray for A4 and it doesn't go flush with the outside casing of printer

Technician's Assistant: Is your Pixma displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

This is the first time to start the printer and it keeps coming up with support code 1851 I've pulled out the tray and reinserted it several times but with the same result

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I've not even connected the printer to the computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like to start connecting to computer but can't follow any instructions as indicated as only get the support code 1851 message

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/20/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 7 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Kind regards,

Jeff