Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get Printer error and says I get Printer error I get

I get Printer error...

I get Printer error and says I get Printer error I get printer error, turn the power off and on again for details, see documentation or visit Epson.com 000025

Technician's Assistant: When did you last charge your Com?

What do you mean 'charge' com?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the Power button)?

I tried that, and got the same error again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I keep getting the printer error message, even after turning the power off and on again

1/20/2018
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model of the printer and the complete error code showing at the top of the printer screen, such as 0xF1 or 0x97 for example?

Epson XP-640 at bottom of me: 000025

Nothing at the top starting with an 0x?

Nathan, Engineer