Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Forgot password for laptop, all i have is model: 15-1004wm,

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** laptop ...

Forgot password ***** laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

All i have is model: 15-1004wm, s/n 5cd430ktz

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 15-1004WM? Have you installed any updates recently?

No was left by grandson who moved and does not want it anymore into i-phones instead. smh

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just sitting here looking at the laptop and cant get in to make any updates or changes. smh

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 4 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you are not able to open any program on the HP laptop?
Does it show a name or username at the password ***** login screen?
Does it show an email address at the password ***** login screen?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does the HP laptop have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

IM HERE YES IT SHOWS A NAME AND BOX IT IS A HP LAPTOP

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Thanks ill try it
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 3 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Kind regards,

Jeff

Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 3 months ago

Can you please shut down / restart your HP laptop, and see if it shows Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Please try the following steps:

1. Shut down your HP computer.
  2. Turn it back on, then right away, keep pressing & releasing the key F11 quickly and repeatedly on the computer's keyboard until a menu appears.
  3. Then see if the option Troubleshoot and/or Recovery Manager appears.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

How is it going?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician