Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Brother intellifax 2820 and it has worked great for…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Brother intellifax 2820 and it has worked great for some time now. But it is now printing some words larger than others

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your IntelliFax?

Just a few printing jobs now

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

How do i do that

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is it , it prints some words in some sentences larger than others all of a sudden

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
1/22/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.