Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have pap er jam. It pulled in t w or three sheet of paper?

Customer Question
I have pap er...

I have pap er jam. It pulled in t w or three sheet of paper? I took out the ink car tridge and pulled the paper like it said and it tore off, can not get hold of it.so what do I do now?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Nf216n

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Error says paper jammed. I can see bits yet. I have the cartridge out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I not computer smart

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 2 days by:
1/22/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.