Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is a printer problem C410 series. Samsung c410. At least…

It is a printer...

It is a printer problem C410 series

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Samsung c410

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C410?

At least a week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Won't print wireless

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/20/2018
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your printer question.

When a printer won't print by wireless, there are some possible causes (these are some - there can be others):

- the WiFi is not turned On, on the printer itself.

- the USB cable is attached from computer to printer... this requires disconnecting it, and removing the USB-related printer driver configuration from the computer, and starting over.

- the printer's WiFi is On, but 'broken' - this seldom happens, in my experience.

- the printer's driver is not installed correctly... the same treatment as in the 'USB cable is attached' scenario needs to be followed.

- and there are other possible causes.

If you wish I can try remotely connecting to your computer - with your approval only - and see to getting a way worked out through this problem, for a small additional fee.

If you would rather not, then I can also instruct you toward a solution, somewhat more slowly.

Let me know which approach you would prefer, and I will help you as needed.

Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
I would like you to remotely connect.

One minute please while I set up the remote session...

On the computer you want to print from, go to

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6a05fdc7-b5c2-4f45-a120-6e3f8d3bda33

and scroll down and click upon I AGREE, to download (and then, Run) the Elsinore remote control app.

Once I am connected, I will at once open a Chat window through which we may communicate, before doing anything else.

Connected, straightened out (with some work, and removal of one defective print icon) that the printer was doing OK on 192.168.1.4 (local IP address, not a security concern to mention it.... just by the way...) and did several test prints, the user test printed also, confirmed it was OK. Thank you - and if there's a further problem, just Reply to this about it.