Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had to move my computer and printer. I do not have the CD…

Customer Question
I had to move...

I had to move my computer and printer. I do not have the CD to reload to get them synced up together. I need help with this. I do not know how to do it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson workforce 3640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

I just moved it a couple days ago. I have a pile of stuff I need to get to my corp office asap

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not known. I arrived her 2 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need the printer and scanner hooked up. It is wireless

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 6 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello, and thank you for using this service. I will help you now.

Are you trying to connect this printer over a wireless network , or with a USB cable?