Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Canon mg7160 has the following message - a printer is not…

Canon mg7160 has the...

Canon mg7160 has the following message - a printer is not connected, cannot be detected. I am told that I may need an updated driver - where can I download this?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MG7160: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Goof question. I removed the existing one fro, my computer and only part of the new installation from the original disc will down;oad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Lets give him/her a try

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you using the printer with a Windows PC or Macos

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
windows 10
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just need to know where I can download an updated driver or MG7160

thanks

you may download and install the printer driver software from below link

https://www.canon.com.au/support/sims-content?pid=f2da3323d8f64e0b8b0326f68340baba&cid=A596782248E24D52A2D2EA0AA14A00BC&ctype=dr

in page that opens scroll down and check the box for "

I have read and agree to the terms of the Disclaimer and wish to continue with the download."

then click on download

download the file and run\open it to install it

let me know if you face any difficulty

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the answer by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you

Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
Michelle
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert