Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Its not being recognised when i want to scan. It says

Customer Question
Its not being recognised...

Its not being recognised when i want to scan

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Yes it says Communication error check if computer is connected

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A while ago computer was cleaned up but i think the scan function wasnt included

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Does this service cost money?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services. This service is a paid service.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the make and model of the printer

Epson XP630
Epson XP630
Are you there?!

what version of windows or mac is on the computer

we might have to installl the scanning software