Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having problems with instant ink. I bought a new

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems with instant ink. I bought a new printer to replace one that was faulty. When I did I also bought ink. When I received the new printer I called tech support as instructed to get their assistance in stalling the printer wirelessly. In the process I also signed up for instant ink.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

The printer installation is not correct as every time I go to print something I get a message that the printer needs attention. The support person who installed it said that he could do nothing about it. I have been trying to live with this and it very nerve racking. Also the support person said that I would have 6 months using the ink that I bought before the instant ink program would kick in. Well that didn't work either. I just received an instant ink delivery. I think that the best thing would be to cancel the instant ink program for now, but I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I hope I don't have to go through this again with who ever you connect me with.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/19/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.