Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon MP 480 and have a paper jam error. MP480.

Customer Question
I have a canon...

I have a canon MP 480 and have a paper jam error

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

MP480

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Just 1 day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I do not remember when i last updated either.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/19/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

can I please get a full refund of my money? It was initially deceiving. It stated $5.00 and then charged me $23.00. I am NOT going to use your services. I would like a full refund please!!