Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just installed a new cartridge in my Canon Image Class…

Customer Question
I just installed a...

I just installed a new cartridge in my Canon Image Class Laser printer. It appears to be in there correctly, but nothing will print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

MF216n

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages. I can open the lid that covers the cartridge just fine.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want the cartridge to work so I can print something that's important to me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/19/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Are you available for a remote session so I can check the driver of the printer?

I will be tomorrow. Not tonight. Exhausted!

Ok let me know when you are available

I figured it out with the help of my neighbor. Guess this didn't work for me since it took forever for someone to get back to me when I needed the help. I shouldn't have to pay for help when I never really got it. Thanks for trying.

ok have a nice day

Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I already answered this question earlier. No, I don't need any help now. Since it took so long for someone to respond, I talked to my neighbor, and she knew exactly what to do. Problem solved. I will protest if I get charged the $28 for something I never received.