Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Sorry, have a printer problem. Canon mp3500 pixma. 3 weeks,

Customer Question
Sorry, have a printer...

Sorry, have a printer problem.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon mp3500 pixma

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MP3500?

3 weeks, just having time to try to fix it. Indicator light says paper jam, but I've followed all the instructions and I can't see any paper jammed anywhere.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Perhaps never -- can get the date but a Toshiba Satellite with Intel Core 17 less than 2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just hoping for some directions as how to correct.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/18/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris