Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have got a new computer, lost CD that connects computer…

I have got a...

I have got a new computer, lost CD that connects computer and printer where can I get help with this.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Land line with ATMC.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

2 years ago when I got the new printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think.

1/18/2018
Jason Jones, Technician

May I ask for the brand and model name of your printer?

Jason Jones, Technician
Cannon MX360 How much will this cost me.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 36
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

I see that you are having some sort of problem running the remote on your computer.

Let's try this another way.

Go to the following page: http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html
- On the page that comes up, click the orange Download button for the "INSTALL (EXE) option, download, and open that file.
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com