Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep getting an error message printing on Cannon IP 7200.

I keep getting an...

I keep getting an error message printing on Cannon IP 7200

Technician's Assistant: Is your Canon printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It had been working well until the last day or so

1/18/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact error message you are getting?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
There is no # or detailed message. Windows 10 WiFi
lets do the remote I am currently trying to print info from my Scanner

Please go to the link below, click I agree, download and run Elsinore Client software, so that I can access your computer.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c339ad4a-eb80-44a5-a8fc-cdd3b24a18cf

Thank you.

Customer/p>