Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just changed ink cartridges and the printer is now stuck…

I just changed ink...

I just changed ink cartridges and the printer is now stuck on printing alignment page

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Hpenvy 5530

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error message. yes, I am able to open the cartridge lid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to disconnect the printer, but it does not work

1/18/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Technician
Where are you?
Will contact you again in 10 minutes

Thank you

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Richard, Technician