Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I tried to copy a document from the internet and it would…

Customer Question
I tried to copy...

I tried to copy a document from the internet and it would not print.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

G5600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just started, haven't used in awhile though

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Been awhile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/18/2018
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Copied the doc and saved it in which file format?

Are you going to be able to help me ?

i am here to help you.

Please tell me when you copied the doc and saved the file in which format?

I already gave payment information if you can't figure this out cancel this

Please contact customer service.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I'm not sure what format. I was trying to copy a form from the Tri cities quilt show. I push the print this form and then it went to the print page but for some reason won't connect with printer. I copied something earlier from the scanner so I know the printer does work.

if you can tell me from which website then i can check it myself

is the printer wireless or it connected to the usb cable with the computer

Do you have a 1 800 number?

US / Canada1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

Do you have a phone number I can call at

yes we have and i have just posted it on the chat

Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago

just checking if you need any further assistance let me know.