Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My TS9020 is cropping my 4x6 photos. TS 9020. Day 1. I don't…

Customer Question
My TS9020 is cropping...

My TS9020 is cropping my 4x6 photos b

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

TS 9020

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Day 1

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't think I have. its cropping off about 1/2 on all sides

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that one question

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
1/18/2018
Technician: RussellA, Engineer replied 6 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Engineer

Hi there, what software are you using to print? Would you like us to connect to your machine and try to help you fx this?