Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to open cartridge access door so that I can load the…

Customer Question
Hi there, Trying to...

Hi there, Trying to open cartridge access door so that I can load the ink. HP Office jet 3840

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your OfficeJet?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No have been following you tube instructions and I am unable to open the cartridge access door

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Computer Science Engineer