Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I just replaced my drum cartridge but it says to change the…

Customer Question
I just replaced my...

I just replaced my drum cartridge but it says to change the drum.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It's OKI B4600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your B4600?

You mean this message?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, this printer is for my business which is a Gas Station. I cannot do anything on my POS System. Are we going to do something with the printer or computer?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry, Engineer