Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It show error C000 and is connected to a MAC. It may print…

Customer Question
It show error C000...

It show error C000 and is connected to a MAC

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes, it may print one page at a time and then tells me to turn off and on which is tedious

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Last Friday I think

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Computer Science Engineer