Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have having a couple of problems. 1) my printer will not…

Customer Question
I have having a...

I have having a couple of problems. 1) my printer will not print. I get a my printer is a Brothers mfc-j480dw. message saying it is in an error state. I have uninstalled and installed it. 2) I cannot upload my Excel files

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Brother printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About 15 minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, what about my Excel problems?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Is this going to take much longer? If so, I would rather contact you again tomorrow.
1/18/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Are you available for a remote session so I can check the errors?