Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Everytime I turn on my HP 5240 printer, the fan won't stop,

Customer Question
Hi John, everytime I...

Hi John, everytime I turn on my HP 5240 printer, the fan won't stop, the lights don't stop flashing, and I haven;t been able to print anything. What are your thoughts on how to try to fix this?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your 5240: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, just how to get my printer to print.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/18/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Indeed I do need help. Are you still there?
If, at the conclusion of our session, my printer is not printing, will I get a refund of my 39$ - Also, might there be additional services and charges as our conversation progresses?

This is a paid service; not a refundable service.

Thank you, ***** ***** that case, I am not interested, but I do appreciate your honesty. Good night.

You're welcome