Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I recently bought a Canon printer TS3122. I used the two ink…

Customer Question
I recently bought a...

I recently bought a Canon printer TS3122. I used the two ink cartridges which came with it and its now run low on black ink. I bought a new cartridge 'Black 245'. Installed it correctly, but it wont print and the little orange light (with the triangle symbol) is showing and its flashing E-0-3. Ive tried everything.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your TS3122?

Yes. Im just wondering if if the Black 245 is not compatible with the color 244?

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Error message E-0-3. I can only open the front part to insert the cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all, just need it to print for work tomorrow.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/18/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

The ink ran out last night so I installed new black cartridge today and hasn't worked since. I double checked to make sure it was in properly, unplugged the printer but still cant get it to work and ***** *****ght still flashing.
Now the ***** *****ght has gone out but the paper won’t go through. I think I’ve lost internet connection

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris