Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I tied to copy and the msg is Install cassette 1871. Canon…

Customer Question
I tied to copy...

I tied to copy and the msg is Install cassette 1871

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon pixma 462. It is only a week old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

First time I tried to copy. Printer copied fine from the computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea. as it is new. And just hooked up

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/18/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris