Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epsom 3880 is about 2 years old. When something is sent…

My Epsom 3880 is...

My Epsom 3880 is about 2 years old. When something is sent to print, it pulls the paper from the pack but then stops and goes no further. Any suggestions? Henry Weaver

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

3880

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

For about 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never

1/17/2018
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue today. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question...

Do you notice any error messages?

Are you using a windows computer or a Mac?

Thanks Mike

No problem in the wait. I have a windows 10 comuter.

No error messages to report? printer side or computer side?

OK. Can we do the remote asistance tomorrow?

Yes absolutely. I will set you up and we can do the remote session tomorrow..

Just let me know a good time for you and I will make sure I am ready for you

Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician
I can be available either at 10)) AM or at 3:00 pm. Do either of these work for you?

10am would work fine.. Thankyou. You will need to use this link HERE and you then just scroll down and hit agree... You will then join the session.

See you at 10am tomorrow

Oh, I will rate you high - if you fix the problem. Will 10 AM or 3:00 PM work?
Thanks, ***** ***** you at 10:00. - Hank

I know as a customer you may see lots of offers and prompts but I can assure you they are computer generated and I know they can be annoying

Thanks see you then

I am ready however the printer began to work OK this morning. If you wish to call me do so at(###) ###-####

Oh ok..... I was just getting all the updates together hahaha figures...

Let me know how it goes during the day if you want? If it does it again we will update the drivers and firmware

Sound good?

I would be glad to have them updated. Would you like to do it now?

Yes for sure if convenient

Click HERE to start the session.

Please be patient with my during the session, Ill be new to your computer and layout and may take me a minute to get accustomed to where everything is

Please connect and I will be with you in just a few mins

Mike, what is happenin? I don't see any action on sceen.- Hank

Did you click on the link to start the session and click agree?

I am on the screenshare software waiting for you to start

I clicked on a bunch of stuff

Ok ill send you a new connection... Not sure what happened there. Never happened before.

Give me a min ill open a new session and send you a new link

OK

ok.. New session, click HERE

scroll down and click agree and ill be able to get in

Mike, I have completely lost track of you. I must leave for another appointment. Did you ever have control and get new drivers downloaded? _Hank

I cant control anything until you agree to the connection on the link I sent second time round.

Let me know what time this afternoon we can achieve this

Mike, I can be available at 3:10 this afternoon. However I will need more instructions. I clicked on what I understood to be the authorization twice and then nothing more happened. - Hank

All you should do it click on the blue link above then you are taken to a web page. scroll down and click to agree and then the session will start... If you are doing this and nothing happens, look for any messages that might indicate you was blocked from your antivirus.... If so, temp disable your antivirus for the session and put it back afterwards..