Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer problem I have a brother MFC-J450DW wireless

Printer problemI have a brother...
Printer problemI have a brother MFC-J450DW wireless printer.suddenly it is not finding my ipad to print from.It finds two other laptops fine, but its stop finding the IPAD.I dont understand why as I havent made any changes.when i try to print from IPAD a message says NO AIR PRINT PRINTERS FOUND.Can you help me fix this
1/17/2018
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
You will need to have the iPad connected to the same WiFi network that the Brother printer is connected to. Check to see which WiFi network is showing in the Brother. Then on the the iPad for to WiFi in the settings menu and be sure that it is the same please. Let me know if that works for you.
how do I find the wi fi settings on the printer to check
  1. Press Menu.
  2. Select Print Reports => Network Config. Press OK.
  3. Press Black (Mono) Start or Color (Colour) Start or Start.
  4. Press Stop/Exit.
problem solved! thank you for sending me in the right direction

That's great!

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Thank you very much!