Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer. HP Desk Jet 2548. I have had my printer in my

Customer Question
HP Desk Jet 2548 ...

HP Desk Jet 2548

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

I have had my printer in my closet for 2 years: unable to connect because my lap top didn't come with a CD rom. When I reopened the box booklet and disc was missing. I would like to know how I can get a replacement so I can finally use my printer.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/17/2018
Technician: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 7 months ago
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst

The only manual I can find is here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-ink-advantage-2540-all-in-one-printer-series/5285095/model/5385281/bulletins-notices

Go to user guides and it will be listed under there for your manual.

What you can do is to go to printer in your laptop and manual add it instead of your a CD. It will guide you through the steps. On the left side you select HP then on the right side you select 2548 and then keep following the instructions. (not sure what OS system you have on your laptop).

Technician: cvd4311, Computer Analyst replied 6 months ago

Just checking to see if you still need help on this question?

If not please RATE 4 stars or above and I will close the ticket.

Good Morning, do you still need help on this ticket?