Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The pixma tr7520 is a new purchase. I'm trying to copy a 15…

Customer Question
The pixma tr7520 is...

The pixma tr7520 is a new purchase. I'm trying to copy a 15 page document from my ipad. It isn't centered on the page. How do I adjust it?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Pixma: wirelessly or by USB?

Looking....

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It's new and hasn't been used much. Think I'll tackle this tomorrow.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but thanks Pearl. I may call back tomorrow.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/17/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Is your computer a pc or a mac? What is your computer operating system?