Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

As best that I can tell i need to clean the intermediate…

Customer Question
As best that I...

As best that I can tell i need to clean the intermediate transfer belt. Have vertical streaking on all pages with color. B/W print seems ok though

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Ricoh SP C250DN

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Ricoh printer?

Few weeks maybe. I don't use it every day

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

OS on my Mac a few weeks ago. Using 10.13.2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
1/17/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

A couple of weeks I think

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

Ok done

Ok grreat, has this helped?

Sent a pic of a printed page showing the streaking

Have you done head cleaning and a colir alignment?

No I haven’t

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.

Please click on this link to the teamviewer website: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Click on the "Download Free" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an ID and Password, please give this to me to connect.
Thanks
Kris

OK ready to reboot. be back with you in a moment

Ok great

514 512 937
73m6ui
Hello?

Hi

Can you try it now?