Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an epsom sp420 series. I have a loud squeek in it…

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an epsom sp420 series. I have a loud squeek in it when printing and now it will not print out photos on photo paper.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Desk top pc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i have had no other problems with and this issue has just started

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/17/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It has just started
Why has there another $41.00 been charged to my card. As I read it there was a $5.00 refundable charge

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

Ok I have been charges ,so what do you think the problem is . I am still waiting for the answer.
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago

We still need to do the remote connection

Another $55 what for , what did I get for the first amount.

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris