Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot get it to be on-line. it will not connect. Dish…

Customer Question
I cannot get it...

I cannot get it to be on-line. it will not connect

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Dish network and i have rebooted it.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I can print via blue tooth to my other printer hp 7510. it is on linw. when AI try to set the 8720 as default it tells me 'not connected' I do have the blue tooth symbol on printer is sold blue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Shat do you mean connect me?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
1/17/2018
Technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 4 months ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! My name is*****
I am a certified computer professional who will assist you.

I am sorry for the issue. Please tell me if you are trying to print to the HP 8720 printer for the first time, or you could print to it before, but it has now stopped working?

Let me know by typing a reply below. I will work with you on this problem until it has been resolved.

Thanks,

it was working fine until today. now it's off line.
I do not want to continue this service with you. I want to talk to hp only
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem if you still need assistance.

You are confusing Bluetooth and wireless. Printer connections are never Bluetooth. They use wireless technology, also known as wifi.

computers, printers, smartphones, and consumer electronics, as well as a range of other knowledge areas.

The manufacturers of your equipment only specialize in dealing with their own equipment; We specialize in how your equipment operates in your home, office, or area network. We provide systems integration, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and technical support services that you cannot get anywhere else.

I am an experienced technical support specialist, and I have solved hundreds of printer connectivity issues. I can show you how to remedy this issue by following my detailed instructions so that you will be able to repeat the procedure yourself if and when the issue reappears. Please let me know when you are ready to continue.

John, Computer Science Engineer