Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had a paper jam - was running low so put some into the…

Customer Question
I had a paper...

I had a paper jam - was running low so put some into the feeder, it pulled all of the paper. I then pulled it out from the front. It says to contact you.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF-2540

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2540?

It just happened last night, then I turned it off

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not done that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I would like to resolve the problem, am in the middle of a project with a deadline,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/17/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer