Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I get the wireless connection to work? I'm connected…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get the wireless connection to work?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I'm connected with a usb cord. which doesn't work. I can't print anything with it connected to my computer.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't recall ever updating the software.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how I can get it to print. It copies ok.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 7 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.