Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannon maxify has cade cannon support 5C01 and I have

Customer Question
Cannon maxify has cade...

Cannon maxify has cade cannon support 5C01 and I have already tried turning off and disconnecting.

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Maxify mb2720

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Just started last thursday and I have time to deal with

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

No idea

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

5105 code still persists

Thanks

Can you remove the ink from the printer then power it off.

then using a Q-Tip with cleaning alcohol (or warm water if you do not have any), clean out the areas where the ink goes in.

Then use a damp cloth and wipe down the inside of the printer.

Once done, let it dry for 10 minutes

Then put the ink back in, power it on and tell me if it then prints correctly please

This will also allow you to see if any foreign objects are in the printer which may cause this.

the ink is not coming out. any suggestions

remove the power to it and move the ink to the middle by hand please