Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My canon mg6220 stopped responding to the computer, have…

Customer Question
My canon mg6220 stopped...

My canon mg6220 stopped responding to the computer, have tried checking that the drivers are up to date..and have used the troubleshooter to no avail

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

An hp laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG6220?

Just 1 day so far

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Updated to windows 10 about a year ago. and get automatic up dates periodicallly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2018
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 7 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

How is your Canon connected to HP? USB, Ethernet via Router? or Wireless?

UUSB

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen
If we are unable to resolve the issue, you get 100% money back.