Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have to install a new ink cartridge in a 6970 machine.

Customer Question
I have to install...

I have to install a new ink cartridge in a 6970 machine. where is the cartridge located???

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

I have to install a new ink cartridge in my 6970 machine. where is the cartridge located and how do I go about this???

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error messages. and what is this lid? do I just pull lids/covers?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2018
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is this for the HP Officejet 6970?

no, I want to know where the cartridge is & how to change it myself
NO. where is the ink cxartridge located and how do I change it. I already have a new cartridge.

Is this for the HP Officejet 6970?

NO.
I SEE THAT I WILL NOT SGET THE HELP I AM ASKING FOR.

Please stop saying "No" to the automated pop up offer. Close the window and type back here.

IDO NOT WANT A REMOTE ASSISTANCE. CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE THE INK CARTRIDGE IS ON THIS MODEL???
Iis the only help you can offer a remote assistance?
this is not the type of help I was wanting. I am not happy and want to withdraw my application for help and sill negate the charge on my card.