Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I used disc to install canon PIXMA TS5000 injet printer. It…

Customer Question
Hello, I used disc...

Hello, I used disc to install canon PIXMA TS5000 injet printer. It isnot working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

I just started to get it activated, maybe Idid not enter the information into the printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not sure if I need to give antmore information.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2018
Technician: RussellA, Engineer replied 7 months ago
RussellA
RussellA, Engineer

You will first need to reset the printer back to factory settings so you can start the setup process again.

Go through the menu and choose:

• Reset all

Sets all settings you made to the printer back to the default. The administrator password ***** by Remote UI or IJ Network Device Setup Utility reverts to the default setting.

After you have reset it back to default, please set up the wireless connection using these steps:

Wireless Connection

Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup

1. Make sure that the printer is turned on.

If the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.

• Notes on Wireless Connection

(Appears in a new window)

If the printer is performing cleaning, print head alignment, or other processes

Wait for the process to finish, before starting setup.

1. Press the HOME button (B) on the printer.

If an error screen is displayed, press the OK button and press the HOME button.

2. Use the buttons (C) to select (D).

3. Press the OK button.

4. Select LAN settings and press the OK button.

5. Select Wireless LAN and press the OK button.

6. Select Wireless LAN setup and press the OK button.

I take pride in providing quick solutions to your issues. If you are satisfied with my answer please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.