Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

It is not printing my documents. Canon TS6000 series, Pixma,

It is not printing my documents
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: canon TS6000 series, Pixma, TS6060
JA: How long has this been going on with your TS6000?
Customer: inconsistently, for a couple of months. i.e. sometimes it prints, other times it doesn't. It sends messages that I should reload the paper which sometimes works. I also turn it off and on which sometimes works.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: Probably in the last 12 months. Can't really remember.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sometimes the printer icon and exclamation markbounces up and down at the bottom of the monitor. The print jobs accumulate
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have an Apple i mac OS X El Capitan.
wireless connection. There are no cables.
You can check remotely.

Please try the following and let me know the result.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners. window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
    Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I cannot continue this conversation as it is not helping me. I am not satisfied, please refund my money.

If the issue is not getting resolved, I can help you get a refund. Not to worry about that.

Have you tried resetting the printing system and adding the printer? If you are not able to add the printer, the issue is with the wireless settings and we have to set it up again.

Thank you.

Experience: Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.

Please click on this link to the teamviewer website: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Click on the "Download Free" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an ID and Password, please give this to me to connect.
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The instructions above have not fixed the problem. The print jobs are still cueing up and not being printed

You need to install the remote access software

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The printer appears to be working without remote assistance. Thanks for your help.

OK great