Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is offline. Was wirelessly but not working so for now…

Customer Question
It is offline Technician's...

It is offline

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Was wirelessly but not working so for now usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know Has been fine printer last week but not remotely

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 7 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What's the model of your printer?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.