Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to install on my new computer. My printer is Pixiar…

I need to install...

I need to install on my new computer. My printer is Pixiar MX 472

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon Pixar MX

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Just now starting to installing it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is a dell computer and windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all

1/16/2018
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I went to install printer and couldnot find the right one
I can"t afford to connect and I am retired. Is there some other way we can do this?
I am waiting for a reply. Kris
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm another tech; I will help you with this.
Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I have already paid 5 with chris

OK. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/y8nxa3n4
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit. Thank you very much,

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician