Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased an HP 92 ink cartridge in Nov. 2017, and did…

Customer Question
I purchased an HP...

I purchased an HP 92 ink cartridge in Nov. 2017, and did very little printing,

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

HP 3140 (not sure)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just recently. With the holidays did not use it at all.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probably never...

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes , I am 90 yrs old so go slow...

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/16/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me more about the specific problem you are having?
Is it giving an error message, or printing blank pages perhaps?

MY printer indicates ink cartridge or paper problem ... So I made sure there was enough paper and installed a new HP-92 in cartridge. I did very little printing over the holidays so I bought a new cartridge today and still wont print. So what next???
Not interested. I guess I will ask for a refund on these cartridges and find a new printer

I'm not sure what you are "not interested" in.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

I need the complete error message the printer is giving, to be able to help here.

I am seeing an ad to switch to a secure site for 39.00
No, this is not working for me at all. I see this msg also on my I phone....
Are we still connected????
The printer just blinks, check paper/cartridge and wont go forward and print....
I guess you are not there and my blood pressure is climbing and I can't continue with this chat. Very disappointing...

Again, that is not from me.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

For me to help, I need you to tell me the specific error message showing on the printer.

John, Computer Science Engineer