Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It will not copy, all ink ok ad the prescreen preview to…

Customer Question
It will not copy...

It will not copy, all ink ok ad the prescreen preview to scan is working. when I push the blue or grey button the paper comes out blank.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Last year when we bought it new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I printed from my computer on a direct usb the other day and it printed fine. Now it will not copy.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris