Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Two sheets slip through then one sheet will print fine.

Customer Question
Two sheets slip through...

Two sheets slip through then one sheet will print fine

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson stylus cx5000

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Stylus?

One month

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know not too savvy as to how to do this

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris